It’s official…Better Body Foods seriously makes some high quality (affordable!) products! I used a mix of coconut flour in almond flour in a 3:1 ratio for this recipe and it turned out with the perfect cookie texture–soft on the inside, slightly crunchy on the outside. Without further ado my third #BetterBodyBlend entry…
1/2 c liquid (almond milk, dairy milk, water)
2 eggs (or 2 chia eggs made with 2 tbsp chia seeds and 6 tbsp water)
3 medium bananas
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup stevia (optional)
2 tbsp coconut oil (or oil of preference, optional if you prefer fat-free baked goods)
1/3 cup mix-ins of choice (I used M&M’s)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine eggs, liquid, mashed bananas, coconut oil (melted) and vanilla in a bowl.
3) In a separate bowl, combine baking powder, coconut flour, almond flour, and stevia.
4) Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Stir in mix-in of choice.
6) Place tablespoons of dough on a greased cookie sheet approximately one inch apart.
7) Bake for 15 minutes or until tops feel firm.
8) Let cool and enjoy!
Not a banana fan? Try applesauce or pumpkin! Prefer a healthier mix-in? Use cacao nibs, dark chocolate chunks, or nuts!
2 thoughts on “#BetterBodyBlend Banana Cookies”
A tasty treat, Hannah! These banana cookies are on my list. Can’t wait to prepare them.
Yay! Definitely let me know what you think 🙂