I love the holiday season, but sometimes finding gifts can add undue stress to a time that should be full of joy and gratitude! Here are a couple of my favorite gift options for even the most difficult person on your list:
- Toilet Tree Products: This brand is totally eco-friendly and has everything from a bath tub caddy for bubble baths or fancy electric toothbrushes!
2. Naked Nutrition Protein: This brand has nearly every type of protein powder imaginable without anything extra added. It is the perfect protein powder to get for a fitness-conscious friend, especially because you don’t have to choose one of the millions of different flavors out there (especially since they often contain fillers, dyes, etc.).
3. ETSY!: Etsy is always a favorite go-to for gifts. You can find the perfect personalized gift and support small business! I simply search keywords of things, quotes, or jewelry I know the person likes.
4. Wink Desserts: A shipment of Wink Ice Cream will be a great surprise on the door step of your loved one! Perfect for anyone with allergies.
5. Questbars: These are always a great choice, especially now that they sell variety packs you don’t even have to pick just one flavor! This is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth or someone starting on the road to a healthier lifestyle.
What are your go-to gifts? Do you do your shopping early, or are you into the thrill of last minute gift-seeking?
2 thoughts on “Holiday Gift Guide 2015”
I haven’t been able to find Wink yet! I can’t wait till it gets to us!
Definitely request it at your local Whole Foods–they’re definitely more likely to carry it then! 🙂