I have finally gotten to experiment and come up with my own Vitafiber recipes! If you don’t have this Sweet It Vitafiber syrup, it is a must if you love playing in the kitchen and healthy baking. I have relied on other recipes until now, but decided to give my own a shot and I am so glad I did! Here’s the super easy, two ingredient recipe:
-2 tbsp Sweet It Vitafiber syrup
-3-4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour Vitafiber into a small bowl
- Add cocoa powder 1 tbsp at a time until a firm dough forms that you can mold in your hands
- Taste-test–if it is not sweet enough, then add a dash of stevia or your dry sweetener of choice.
- Place 2 teaspoon size balls of dough onto a lined cookie sheet
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until firm
Have you tried baking with Vitafiber? What would be your ideal cookie flavor?