Now, my last post featured an amazing gift, but it may not be in everyone’s price range. As a college student, I completely understand that budget-friendly options are a must when trying to buy gifts for friends and family! Keeping this in mind, this list is a compilation of my favorite gift options with price tags that aren’t much higher than $30.
- Derma-e: I LOVE this skincare line. It is 100% vegan, eco-ethical, and cruelty-free, aka there is ZERO guilt associated with this product. The company gives back to numerous non-profits, both local and global. I personally use their facial cleanser, make-up remover, and scrub and have not had any bad reactions (and my skin is highly sensitive). Their products don’t have any overpowering fragrances either. This is one of my go-to gifts for my mom–she loves their anti-aging skincare line!
- Quest Bars: I am obviously obsessed with these bars. These are delicious, healthy, and there are three new flavors of quest bars, as well as other delicious new products (BEYOND CEREAL BARS). Buying a box of these or a box of mixed flavor bars is a great way to support someone looking to get healthy!
- Detour Bars: Detour Bars are a great alternative for for people looking for a typical chocolate coated candy-like bar or an oatmeal based bar (SMART bars). Use code HAPPY20 for 20% off a first purchase!
4. Etsy: I LOVE this website. I highly recommend utilizing the search features and type in any ideas you have. I have had great success in finding very specific things. Additionally, there are numerous options to purchase customized, handmade options. I’ve bought embroidered tea towels, personalized jewelry, and tons of other special items for loved ones and highly recommend the site! Plus, usually the sellers are individuals or small businesses rather than large corporations.
5. Make a Donation: This is such a great way to give when someone does not have anything they want or is trying to decrease clutter. There are numerous ways to go about doing this; it can be especially meaningful if you know what kinds of charities your recipient is passionate about. Many organizations offer options to make a donation in someone’s name, which adds a special touch.
Have you bought any of these products before? Are you an Etsy fan? Did I leave anything out?