Valentine’s Day is coming up! I swear, as soon as December rolls around it feels like non-stop holiday action until late spring. One of my favorite things growing up was the special Valentine’s day card exchanges at school and the sweet gifts my parents gave us–usually a combination of sweets, plush toys, and balloons. Now my taste is somewhat different, although I still love to celebrate. In honor of the holiday I thought I would do a round-up of some of my favorite Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
- VIB Ceramics Subscription Box: I recently discovered this amazing subscription box that delivers a handmade ceramic dish, candle, and “something special” to your door every month. I love that it’s a small company and that every item is unique. Plus, who doesn’t love getting a special package every month? Order your own VIB Ceramics subscription box here: http://fmtc.co/fec2198c?sid=101.677
- Essential Oil Starter Kit: Essential oils are one of my favorite gifts–they can be used for just about anything! I personally use mine in a diffuser at night and it works wonders to calm me down. This 9-piece essential oil gift set is perfect for someone who is just starting to get into essential oils. The set includes Clary Sage, Peppermint, Cassia, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Frankincense, Sandalwood, and Cinnamon Bark. My personal favorite is Peppermint, but this is a great starter kit and is quite the bargain. The regular price for the set is $44.99, but with the code 9PCOILSET you can get it for only $14.99! Order your own Chrislie Essential Oils here: http://fmtc.co/581b07e2?sid=97.677
- Quest Bars: Nothing says “I love you” quite like quest bars! These are always a great choice, especially now that they sell variety packs you don’t even have to pick just one flavor! This is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth or someone starting on the road to a healthier lifestyle.
- Nuzest Protein: This is one of my favorite plant-based protein options. It tastes AMAZING (vanilla is like cake batter), and it is minimally processed with very few additives. It keeps my tummy happy and makes a super creamy shake–not grainy like a lot of vegan proteins. For 15% off and free shipping over your order of $50 or more click here: nuzest.us/craving_happy (Or use code HAPPY15 at check out!)
- Detour Protein Bars: I love these bars! Both the chocolate coated bars and the SMART oatmeal bars are great low-sugar, high protein snacks. The simple protein bars remind me of a snickers and the SMART bars are full of healthy whole-grains and taste like a decadent pastry-like treat.Use code HAPPY20 for 20% off a first purchase!
What’s on your Valentine’s Day wish list? Do you have any special plans?