The perfect refreshing summer meal– Miracle Noodles shrimp alfredo! I was craving seafood and a light pasta recipe sounded perfect. I love the rich, nutty flavor of nutritional yeast (plus the great health benefits) and it really adds more depth to a basic alfredo sauce. If you’re not used to using nutritional yeast, I recommend you start out with a bit less to start, then add more to taste. If you want to order Miracle Noodles, use code HANNAHJULY for a discount of 10% off!
- 1 bag of fettuccine Miracle Noodles
- 1/4c alfredo sauce
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2tsp Amore garlic paste
- 1/2 c eggplant, roasted
- 1/2c cauliflower, roasted
- 5-9 shrimp .
1. Prepare Miracle Noodles according to directions.
2. Combine alfredo sauce, nutritional yeast, Amore garlic paste, Italian seasoning, eggplant and cauliflower on stove and heat in a shallow sauce pan until warmed.
3. Steam shrimp.
4. Combine Miracle Noodles, alfredo sauce mixture, and shrimp and enjoy. I garnished my bowl with fresh basil straight out of my mother’s garden!