Since moving to California, I’ve seen different varieties of veggies available. We definitely had bean sprouts available in the South, but they are in every grocery store here–which means I was inspired to use them! The key to bean sprouts (in my opinion) is to lightly cook them so they retain their crunchy texture. I came up with this dish one evening when I didn’t want to use the oven and heat up my apartment.
1 bag Miracle Noodles
1.5 cups bean sprouts
1.5 cups chopped broccoli
3 tbsp Better Body Foods PB Fit (can sub with 1 tbsp peanut butter)
3 tbsp liquid aminos
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1) Prepare @miraclenoodles according to directions on bag.
2) Combine broccoli and bean sprouts in a large bowl.
3) Top bean sprouts and broccoli with hot @miraclenoodles.
4) In a separate bowl, combine PB fit, liquid aminos, garlic, and ginger.
5) Pour mixture evenly over Noodle/veggie mix and toss well.
6) Enjoy hot or cold! I enjoyed mine by wrapping the mixture in sesame seed soy wrappers.
Use code HANNAHAUGUST for a discount when you order from Miracle Noodle.
What’s your favorite no-oven recipe?
2 thoughts on “Vegan Sprout Pad Thai”
Looks perfect for a no cook meal!
Thanks, Patrick! I hope you had a great holiday weekend!