So I typically throw salads together on the fly and add a bunch of random spices, but this time I had a plan in mind…PAD THAI! (Or at least my own bizarre version of it.) Plus, it takes about ten minutes to toss together.
2 eggs, or 3/4 cup egg whites
Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
Red pepper to taste
salad greens (4-6 cups)
Roasted veggies of choice (I had brussel sprouts on hand)
1) Grease a small microwaveable bowl with coconut oil and combine eggs with 1 tsp Bragg’s Liquid aminos and spices
2) Microwave for 1 minute
4) Microwave for 30-45 seconds or until eggs are fully cooked
5) Meanwhile, throw your greens in a big bowl and top with veggies of choice (marinated mushrooms are a great addition)
6) Put your eggs on top, mix, and enjoy!
7) I recommend adding more liquid aminos to taste.
3 thoughts on “Pad Thai Salad (Grain-Free, Gluten Free)”
This sounds delicious! Will try.
I’m so glad! let me know how you like it 🙂
Gimme! 😉 Had Brussels Sprouts last night with the main man – It’s awesome that I don’t have to force him to eat any of those – he LOVES THEM! woo woo!