What happens when you have random ingredients you need to use? I know I always get creative and come up with a new recipe. As you might guess, we had tons of yogurt in the fridge and a bag of crumbs from our Costco-supported Cello Wisp addiction (Cello Wisps are basically crackers made only of Parmesan cheese–high in protein and calcium, low in carbs!). With these ingredients, I came up with this idea for baked chicken bites. I hope you enjoy them!
1) Set oven to 375.
2) In a medium size glass container combine:
1c plain yogurt
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1tsp Amore garlic paste
4) Add the cubes into the glass container, cover and place in refrigerator.
5) Now, crush Parmesan cheese cello wisps until you have 2.5-3c worth of crumbs (feel free to sub in some Panko bread crumbs). Add 2 tsp Italian seasoning and stir until well combined.
6) Pour crumb mixture onto a large plate.
8) Place dipped cubes onto foil lined, lightly oiled cookie sheet.
9) Bake at 375 for 18 min or until chicken is cooked through.
What’s your favorite way to use leftovers?