How are we already to the holiday season?! Where did 2017 go? Honestly, I’m not sad to see it end. I am so excited for all that is to come for 2018; I have a feeling it will be a good year. Luckily, we only have the best of 2017 left: the holidays! I love everything about the holidays–the gratitude, family time, hot tea, traditions. I personally love picking out gifts for people, but I know it can be a real stressor for many of us…thus, I have created my holiday gift guide with a few of my favorite things!
- NuNaturals Products– This is my favorite stevia brand out there. There is no bitter aftertaste in their stevia packets and the syrups are beyond delicious. I’m obsessed with their cocoa syrup–it’s 1000x better than Hershey’s syrup and it is naturally sweetened. Their new holiday flavored syrups (pumpkin spice and chai spice) are amazing as well! This would be a great gift for anyone who loves sweets, baking, or is working to reduce their sugar intake.2. Jord Watches- I love my Jord watch and get so many compliments on it. These are such unique, special gifts. They size the watch for you and have tons of different styles and color palettes. I currently have a giveaway going on now (through Thanksgiving 2017). Each watch is unique and you can read all about the type of wood and style on their site. Each watch comes in a beautiful wooden box complete with a watch care set.
3. Packing Cubes– These have completely changed the way I pack and travel. I studied abroad for five weeks and could only bring one suitcase and I could not have packed without these cubes. They are not just helpful for organization, but they also compress everything to make your clothing even more compact.
These are especially helpful for multi-part trips; you can simply divide your wardrobe into the different cubes. I have the teal and lavender colors–so pretty! You can order yours on Amazon (with free shipping!).
4. Derma E Skincare -Nothing beats an amazing product with a conscience. Most skincare brands out there use harsh chemicals and engage in unethical practices–ranging from animal testing to the packaging they use. I love Derma E because this brand is dedicated to creating the highest quality skincare products without sacrificing their values. I use their products everyday. Some of my favorites include their charcoal mask, microdermabrasion scrub, and hydrating cleanser (great for the dry winter months). Plus you get free shipping when you spend $25!
5. Detour Bars– If you know me, you know I literally always have one a bar on my person! They are delicious and come in candy-bar-like fun flavors. They also make an oatmeal based bar that my mom (who doesn’t usually like protein bars at all!) absolutely loves. While nothing beats eating whole foods it’s impossible to have the time and access to fresh options all the time. I stash these in my car, purse, office–basically everywhere! This is a great gift for someone trying to create healthier habits. Use code HAPPY20 for a discount when you order!
6. Designer Protein– I love all the different lines of protein DP makes; there is literally something for everyone. They recently released an amazing superfoods powder (two versions) that are great too. The travel packets would make a great gift for someone who is trying to get healthy on the go. Use code HANNAH20 for 20% off your order from Designer Protein!
Do you have a hard timing finding gifts for loved ones? What are some of your go-to gifts?