Where did 2018 go? I think everyone I know is saying the same thing, but it is hard to believe Thanksgiving is here again. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday–it’s all about gratitude, food, and loved ones–what could be better?
Here is a list of my favorite Thanksgiving dishes:
- Maple Roasted Winter Veggies– This is hands down my favorite veggie dish on the table every year; it’s light and fresh, but includes all the wonderful flavors of Fall! The pomegranate seeds are an absolute must–they add so much fresh flavor, plus beautiful color.
2. Gut-Friendly Jello Jigglers– I love Great Lakes Gelatin for all of its gut benefits and these healthy jello jigglers are a great alternative to the sugar-laden version we typically include in our Thanksgiving line-up.
3. Spaghetti Squash Casserole – One of my favorite parts of fall is all of the amazing seasonal squash! This casserole is a great alternative to unhealthy creamy casseroles and packs the same flavor punch with plenty of protein and fiber.
4. Caulirice Stuffed Delicata Squash– Packed with Vitamin A and filling fiber, this is a great side dish for those avoiding the regular stuffing. This has a great savory sweet from the flavor combination of the sweet squash and liquid aminos.
5. Coconut Vanilla Raspberry Pudding– This is a great healthy dessert option that won’t leave you heading into a sugar crash! Low in carbs and high in fiber, it’s a great way to cap off a satisfying meal with something sweet.
6. Spiced Buckwheat Pear Bread- This is a great gluten-free bread option made with hearty buckwheat flour and it packs a protein punch! This would be a great dessert option and would also be a satisfying addition to breakfast.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Let me know if you try any of these recipes.
2 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Recipe Round-Up”
These recipes look fabulous!
Thank you! We will be missing you tomorrow!!!