I’ve been loving goat cheese even more than usual recently; it’s so flavorful and creamy plus it adds something special to virtually every dish. I came up with a few plant-based recipes using goat cheese during the past few weeks that I wanted to share. Goat cheese is not only delicious, but it’s also a great alternative for those who are lactose intolerant. Plus, it contains a decent amount of protein, healthy fats, and probiotics.
It might take a few tries to warm up to the tangy flavor, but it grew on me pretty quickly. If you want to start slow and ease into your relationship with goat cheese, try a little bit crumbled on top of a salad–it’s particularly delicious when paired with berries or other fruits in a salad.
Here are a few of my more recent exotic goat cheese recipes:
Grown Up Goat Cheese Mac ‘n’ Cheese
1 bag Miracle Noodle ziti (or noodle shape of choice)
1 oz. goat cheese
Red pepper flakes, to taste
1) Prepare Miracle Noodles according to the instructions on the bag.
2) Add 1 oz. goat cheese (or more) and heat on the stove until cheese is melted throughout. You can also heat it up in the microwave using 30 second increments.
3) Top noodle mix with red pepper flakes for a little kick and voila 🤩
Plant-Based Marinara Pasta with a Twist
1 veggie burger (I like Boca Burgers)
1 bag Miracle Noodles prepared according to instructions
1/2c marinara sauce
1/2 oz goat cheese
1) Place prepared miracle noodles in a bowl.
2) Heat up marinara sauces and pour on top of noodles.
3) Cook veggie burger, slice it into cubes, and pour on top of noodle mix.
4) Finally, crumble your goat cheese on top (feel free to add more for a stronger flavor).
Almost ready, but missing the key ingredient…
Now, it’s complete!
Use code HANNAH for a discount when you order from Miracle Noodle!